Academic entrepreneurship in Europe
This book advances our understanding of university spin-off creation and development in environments outside the high-tech clusters of the US. While there has been substantial university spin-off activity internationally in recent years, a number of major aspects are little understood. The authors a...
Cheltenham ; Northampton, Mass. :
Table of Contents:
- Public policies to foster academic spin-offs
- Types of spin-offs
- Processes at the institutional level : incubation models
- Processes at the firm level : phases and models of development
- Entrepreneurial teams in spin-offs
- Financial constraints and access to finance
- Conclusions and policy implications.